National Post School Outcome Data Community of Practice

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder, the next PSO Community of Practice call will be January
22, 2008.

Topics for discussion: Share your experiences writing the SPP/APR:  what part
was easy, what part was difficult? How can we help in future?

Hear tips from states for writing the SPP/APR. Answer any last minute
questions.

We also want to hear what suggestions do you have for future Community of
Practice topics?

Presenters: NPSO Staff

Format: Open discussion, round robin responses to share information.

Conference Times:
8:00-9:00 a.m. HI
10:00-11:00 a.m. AK
11:00-12:00 p.m. PT
12:00-1:00 p.m. MT
1:00-2:00 p.m. CT
2:00-3:00 p.m. ET

To access the call:

Dial 1-888-387-8686. You will be prompted for a room number:  346-5641#. You
must enter the # key at the end of the number to enter the call.

Hope you can join us for this call. We enjoy hearing from you.

Have a great day.

Charlotte