Hello all,

This is to call your attention to two news stories resulting from the
recently released Oregon annual special education report card (for the first
time including post-school outcomes data). Both stories quote our Oregon
colleague, Jackie Burr; the second story includes an interview with her!

>From the Oregonian, April 1, 2009: Oregon tracks special ed students after
high school
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/04/oregon_tracks_special_ed_st
ude.html

>From the Oregon Public Broadcasting, Think Out Loud show, April 7, 2009,
Life After Special Ed
http://www.opb.org/thinkoutloud/shows/life-after-special-ed/newest-first
To hear interviews, click on the little triangle in the circle right under
³posted by: Bree Hocking².

If others have such media stories, please share them!! Jane

Jane Falls, Coordinator
National Post-School Outcomes Center
1268 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1268
541-346-0354
jafa...@uoregon.edu
http://www.psocenter.org

Learn about NPSO products, services and events plus connect other state
experts!
Subscribe to our NPSO list at http://www.psocenter.org/cofp.html#email

<<image.gif>>