National Post School Outcome Community of Practice
Please join our new COP dedicated to issues related to Indicator 14 and
Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems (SLDS). In addition to our typical monthly
COP call,  NPSO will have quarterly calls dedicated to issues related to
Indicator 14 and SLDS.  The purpose of these calls is to bring states together
so they can share their experiences with SLDS and learn from each other on how
best to move forward in utilizing this data system.  The first 15 minutes of
each call will consist of an invited state sharing their experiences related to
embedding Indicator 14 within their SLDS.  The remaining time will be spent
sharing, discussing, or problem-solving the issue at hand. Each call will
highlight a different state.

Next call
December 6th 2012

Topic:
Tony, Lobianco will be sharing how Kentuckyís is working to include indicator
14 into their SLDS.

Ryan Kellems from the NPSO will also be presenting on what tools and products
the NPSO has developed to assist states as they work to embed indicator 14 into
their SLDS. The new NPSO Checklist for Embedding I-14 Data intoStatewide
Longitudinal Data Systems (SLDS) will be discussed.

To Join the Calls:
Conference Number: 1-888-447-7153
Participant Code: 592737

Time:
8:00 - 9:00 a.m. HI
10:00 - 11:00 a.m. AK
11:00 - 12:00 p.m. PT
12:00 - 1:00 p.m. MT
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. CT
2:00 - 3:00 p.m. ET

---
Dawn A. Rowe, Ph.D.
Project Coordinator
National Post-School Outcomes Center
University of Oregon
541-346-8412
dro...@uoregon.edu
www.psocenter.org

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send an email to
npsoserv-requ...@lists.uoregon.edu with "unsubscribe" in the body
(without the quotes).