From: npsoserv-boun...@lists.uoregon.edu
[mailto:npsoserv-boun...@lists.uoregon.edu] On Behalf Of Dawn Rowe
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 11:18 PM
To: npsoserv@lists.uoregon.edu
Subject: [NPSO]: NPSO: Question from a state, Please respond

I have received a question from the field regarding teaching youth about the
post-school survey for Indicator 14. I am not aware of any, so I am reaching
out to the field. Has any state and/or district  written a curriculum or
developed lesson plans for preparing their students for the Post-School Survey?
If so, would you mind sharing?

---
Dawn A. Rowe, Ph.D.
Project Coordinator
National Post-School Outcomes Center
University of Oregon
541-346-8412
dro...@uoregon.edu
www.psocenter.org<http://www.psocenter.org>

[cid:image001.png@01CE70B1.4F9C78E0]

<<inline: image001.png>>

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send an email to
npsoserv-requ...@lists.uoregon.edu with "unsubscribe" in the body
(without the quotes).