National Post School Outcome Community of Practice
Please join us Thursday September 5th for the new COP dedicated to issues
related to Post-School Outcomes (Indicator 14) and Statewide Longitudinal Data
Systems (SLDS).  The SLDS COP is an addition to our typical monthly COP call.
The purpose of these calls is to bring states together so they can share their
experiences with SLDS and learn from each other on how best to move forward in
utilizing this data system.

Topic: Using SLDS to collect Part B Indicator 14: A State Example
Jody Fields from Arkansas will present on their process for dual data
collection (i.e. SLDS and Survey methodology) discussing both the benefits of
collecting B14 data via SLDS as opposed to survey as well as some barriers
encountered as they embarked on the journey through dual data collection.

Also joining us is DorothyJean Cratty from IES. She will be providing an update
on the current status of the SLDS initiatives as well as highlighting some new
tools including the connections tool (http://ceds.ed.gov/connect.aspx).

We are very excited to have both the speakers for our community of practice.
Please join us September 5th, 2013 using the following call information.

To Join the Calls:

Conference number : 1 877 512 6886

Conference ID : 4384592072

Time:
8:00 - 9:00 a.m. HI
10:00 - 11:00 a.m. AK
11:00 - 12:00 p.m. PT
12:00 - 1:00 p.m. MT
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. CT
2:00 - 3:00 p.m. ET

---
Dawn A. Rowe, Ph.D.
Project Coordinator
National Post-School Outcomes Center
University of Oregon
541-346-8412
dro...@uoregon.edu
www.psocenter.org

[cid:D8D51662-4C79-46F0-B3EC-DC0353879D16]

<<inline: C8CD2CAF-6294-4A2E-9BB4-1A95784EF232[2].png>>

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send an email to
npsoserv-requ...@lists.uoregon.edu with "unsubscribe" in the body
(without the quotes).