National Post School Outcome Community of Practice
The NPSO Community of Practice call will be held on Thursday, September 12.

The topic of the call will be The Home Stretch - Wrapping up Data Collection
and Preparing for Analysis and Reporting.

We will focus the call on hearing where states are in the data collection
process and what plans are in place for analyzing this year's PSO data.

NPSO will review tools and TA resources to assist in these processes.

Hope you can join us all on Thursday.

Time:
 8:00-9:00 a.m. HI
 10:00-11:00 a.m. AK
 11:00-12:00 p.m. PT
 12:00-1:00 p.m. MT
 1:00-2:00 p.m. CT
 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET

Conference number : 1 877 512 6886
Conference ID : 4384592072

Please join the NPSO listserv to receive reminders for
the community of practice calls and other information related to
post-school outcomes of youth with disabilities. Please visit our website
for the most up-to-date information and future call topics.

---
Dawn A. Rowe, Ph.D.
Project Coordinator
National Post-School Outcomes Center
University of Oregon
541-346-8412
dro...@uoregon.edu
www.psocenter.org

On 9/1/13 9:08 AM, "Charlotte Alverson" <calve...@uoregon.edu> wrote:

>Ok have fun!
>
>Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse errors.
>Charlotte
>
>On Sep 1, 2013, at 9:07 AM, "Dawn Rowe" <dro...@uoregon.edu> wrote:
>
>> You can just send it when ready. After today, I am not sure what my
>>Internet connection will be.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Sep 1, 2013, at 8:04 AM, "Charlotte Alverson" <calve...@uoregon.edu>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> FYI. Hold off on announcing cop next week. Dale may agree to speak,
>>>but needs to check his schedule.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse errors.
>>> Charlotte

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send an email to
npsoserv-requ...@lists.uoregon.edu with "unsubscribe" in the body
(without the quotes).