Hello,

I just have a simple question.  I looked for my a problem similar to
mine in the archives but to of no avail.  I tried installing
ns-allinone-2.27 in my centrino laptop that has Fedora Core 4
but came up with the following error:

    tclcl-mappings.h: In static member function 'static int
TclObjectHelper<T>::dispatch_(void*,
    Tcl_Interp*, int, char**)':
    tclcl-mappings.h:51: error: incomplete type 'Tcl' used in nested
name specifier
    tclcl-mappings.h:52: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct Tcl'
    tclcl-mappings.h:41: error: forward declaration of 'struct Tcl'
    tclcl-mappings.h:57: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct Tcl'
    tclcl-mappings.h:41: error: forward declaration of 'struct Tcl'
    make: *** [Tcl.o] Error 1
    tclcl-1.15 make failed! Exiting ...

I can't install 2.27 because of this.  Does anyone have a remedy for
this?  I installed ns-2.29 perfectly and I was running it fine.  But
for some certain modules I need to use 2.27.  Appreciate the advice in
advance.

Regards
Mowly