Hi all ,
  I want to print the routing table so
   I have  wroten the function in aodv_rtable.cc ,add the declaration of this
function in aodv_rtable.h ,call it in aodv.cc and finally recompile ns
  but I don't get any routing table printed after executing my program
  I'm sure that ns take care off the chagements in this files

  but I don't understand why he don't print this routing table ???

  please i attached my three files (aodv.cc,aodv_rtable.cc,aodv_rtable.h)
  can any one have a look to them
  please it's verry important !!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Thanks a lot in advance

  Amel

 Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs
exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.Téléchargez la version
beta.