Hello Tanaka

Cygwin recreates a "linux like" directory tree (/, /bin, /etc, ...)
located in the directory where cygwin is installed (typically
c:/cygwin). From cygwin you can only access the files located in this
directory. For example to go to the directory c:/cygwin/ns-allinone-2.27
you should use the command: cd /ns-allinone-2.27

Regards

Gilles Bertrand
Telecom INT- University of Stuttgart

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, with kind regards, cordialement,

        Gilles BERTRAND
Institut National des Télécommunications (GET)- Universität Stuttgart
Tel: +33 (0) 3 29 63 22 08