From: "Gilles Bertrand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tanaka Hiroaki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <ns-users@ISI.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: [ns] How could I install ns-2 on Windows xp SP2 platform?

Hello Tanaka

Cygwin recreates a "linux like" directory tree (/, /bin, /etc, ...)
located in the directory where cygwin is installed (typically
c:/cygwin). From cygwin you can only access the files located in this
directory. For example to go to the directory c:/cygwin/ns-allinone-2.27
you should use the command: cd /ns-allinone-2.27

Regards

Gilles Bertrand
Telecom INT- University of Stuttgart

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, with kind regards, cordialement,

Gilles BERTRAND
Institut National des Télécommunications (GET)- Universität Stuttgart
Tel: +33 (0) 3 29 63 22 08