Hi:
I tried this, recompiled ok, but my sims won't run no matter what my code is.
i thought maybe my code was wrong, so i decided to copy droptail.{cc,h} to
fifo.{c,h}and change class names to FIFO, then add fifo.o to makefile and
recompiile. It compiled, but again, sims won't run when i try to use fifo
instead of droptail.

Any clues?