I didn't read the RFC yeat, but is there some modification in newreno? (
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3782.txt) Is there any comments in .cc header
files?
There are a lot of working groups about congestion and avoidance... there is
some difference about it in one of them (look for DCCP).

Regards, Renata

--
Renata Vidal
"Triste é o destino de quem tenta vencer as batalhas e ter sucesso nos