Hello all....
I really need help in the following problem as I have been stuck in this for
a while:
1- I am trying to do a simulation in ns 2.28 as cluster based replica
application (where I modified the ping files), but an error happens to me as
following after I implement the new ping.cc and ping.h inside the ns2
ns: _o401 send0:
   (_o401 cmd line 1)
   invoked from within
"_o401 cmd send0"
   invoked from within
"catch "$self cmd $args" ret"
   invoked from within
"if [catch "$self cmd $args" ret] {
set cls [$self info class]
global errorInfo
set savedInfo $errorInfo
error "error when calling class $cls: $args" $..."
   (procedure "_o401" line 2)
   (SplitObject unknown line 2)
   invoked from within
"_o401 send0"

2- even if I try to run the ping.tcl file in the tutorial example , the same
error happens, so would you please tell me what this error means and how to
solve it .

I really need this help so badly
* the ping and the tcl files are attached