Dear Nur,
I found this line in the configuration file which exists in the directory
~ns-allinone2.29\tcl-1.11
I changed the line as indicated, but it didn't work. I still have the same
error msg.
were you talking about another configure file ? if yes, may you give me the
exact path ?
any other suggestions ?
thanks
sahar