Hi everyone
I need to install ns-allinone-2.1b8a but when I executed the install
script I obtain this errors:

./install
tclcl-mappings.h: In static member function ‘static int
TclObjectHelper<T>::dispatch_(void*, Tcl_Interp*, int, char**)’:
tclcl-mappings.h:51: error: se utilizó el tipo incompleto ‘Tcl’ en un
especificador de nombre anidado
tclcl-mappings.h:52: error: invalid use of undefined type ‘struct Tcl’
tclcl-mappings.h:41: error: forward declaration of ‘struct Tcl’
tclcl-mappings.h:57: error: invalid use of undefined type ‘struct Tcl’
tclcl-mappings.h:41: error: forward declaration of ‘struct Tcl’
make: *** [Tcl.o] Error 1

when the application is trying to build the tclcl something is wrong.

Regards