From: Matthias Kuhnert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 February 2007 17:25
To: David Bath
Subject: Re: [ns] new wireless trace format

If you really want to try the new trace,
forget all the testing and searching in the tcl direction -
simply comment out the setting of the newtrace within the cmu-trace.cc
and put at the initialisation an 1 instead of the 0!
Or if that is not working - the next step would be forcing it by
replacing every newtrace within the cmu-trace.cc by an 1 :)
But remember, where you put them to undo the changes, if something went
wrong:)
Then recompile and run....

Greets,
 Matthias