Hello I am simulating with 802.11e and would love to use TKN

I have the exact same problem that many people have had, but there is no
solution posted for it.
    -In return, here is the Best website for NS-2 that I have found on the
Internet. It is a very recent website also.
http://academic.csuohio.edu/yuc/mobile07/

i am trying to apply the 802.11e patch for EDCA from TKN Berlin named
'EDCA_ns-2_28-v1-0-1.tgz' on ns-2.30.
 i have followed all the steps
given in the README, but in vein..i am getting error when i run the
sample tcl script named "edca_multi_udpflows.tcl" provided in the
package. I tried another wireless scripts using the command "set val
(mac) Mac/802_11e" to get the following error --->

invalid command name "Mac/802_11e"
    while executing
"Mac/802_11e create _o54 "
    invoked from within
"catch "$className create $o $args" msg"
    invoked from within
"if [catch "$className create $o $args" msg] {
if [string match "__FAILED_SHADOW_OBJECT_" $msg] {
delete $o
return ""
}
global errorInfo
error "class $..."
    (procedure "new" line 3)
    invoked from within
"new $mactype"
    (procedure "_o44" line 10)
    (Node/MobileNode add-interface line 10)
    invoked from within
"$node add-interface $chan $propInstance_ $llType_ $macType_
$ifqType_ $ifqlen_ $phyType_ $antType_ $topoInstance_  $inerrProc_
$outerrProc_ $FECProc_"
    (procedure "_o3" line 66)
    (Simulator create-wireless-node line 66)
    invoked from within
"_o3 create-wireless-node 1.0.0"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval $self create-wireless-node $args"
    (procedure "_o3" line 14)
    (Simulator node line 14)
    invoked from within
"$ns node 1.0.0"
    invoked from within
"set BS(0) [$ns node 1.0.0]"
    (file "edca_multi_udpflows.tcl" line 92)

initially I thought that i might have made mistake in make & the
object file for mac-802_11e may not have been created, but when i
checked the mac directory the object files corresponding to all the
.cc scripts in the patch were present.. what shall i do?please someone
help.."

Can you please tell me how you overcame this, as I have the exact same
problem.

 <http://academic.csuohio.edu/yuc/mobile07/>

Enjoy, and regards from Ireland.