Hello everybody,

I am working on Mac protocol for wireless network. Let say I have node_(1)
with cbr traffic sending to node_(0). The cbr traffic will be like this:
start at 1.0, stop and 2.0, (re)start at 3.0 and stop again at 4.0 second.
My question is that: at 2.0, how Mac finds out that the traffic is indeed
done? For example, if node_(2) is a mobile phone, and cbr traffic is the
voice call, then at 1.0 it needs to set up the call and after 2.0 second it
needs to tear down the call.

If you know how to do this, please help me. I appreciate any help.

Hai.