Hi,

I'm writing on behalf of MIRACLE developers, it should be useful for
us to have more information about the scenario you want to simulate,
for istance it's clear what you mean with multi-hopping in umts.
Also, we would like to note that, our version of umts is develepoed as
a dynamic library, so we can not guarantee that GPRS patch works
simultaneously with our UMTS library since they are not developed to
work together. You should port the GPRS code under MIRACLE framework
(as we did for eurane UMTS patch).
Let us know.

Best regards,
Marco Miozzo.