Dear all,
I'm working on Ad-Hoc Mesh Network scenario, I want to use more than one
network interfaces per node and I want to provide an IP address for
each interfaces. Naturally, the interfaces installed in the same node will work
in different channels to avoid interference.
I tried to modify the C++ code but I realized that it was not the correct
solution because the routing agent allows only a single identifier
per node and so some packets have been lost.
Another idea should be to connect many nodes equipped with only one network
interface by a "piece of cable" to build a macronode with more
than one network interfaces. The idea seems good but I'm not able to implement
the ns script that allows to do it.
Do you have some suggestions or some smarter idea for me?
Thank you all in advance!
Best regards.

Massimo Reineri