Hello,

I am new with NS2. I use MAC-802_11 as my reference MAC, and I need to
modify it to fit my needs.

Some of my ACK packets need to be processed by 2 specific nodes, instead of
one. In 'Mac802_11::recv_timer' function, packets are dropped based on their
receiver address in MAC802.11 header not the address in 'ack_frame',
therefore I need to add an address variable to my new header. It seems that
'Mac802_11::hdr_src' and 'Mac802_11::hdr_dst' functions are responsible for
setting address variables in MAC802.11 header. My problem is that I can not
find any other function calling them. Can anybody tell me what invokes these
2 functions?

Any help is really appreciated.
Regards,
Sanaz