All -

>In 2002 the same error was posted but surfing the web I did not find a
>credible response.
>
>I have a script that combines diffserv and multipath using rtproto DV and
>ns2 complained with an error message: "No policy entry found for source ..."
>Not trusting my script I copied ds-cbr-tb.tcl from tcl/ex and inserted the
>"$ns rtproto DV" line and got the same error.
>
>Is it a bug? Is there a way to get around this?
>
>Thanks,
>Steve

I think maybe you should try to put default PHB code point ( code 0) for the
packets flow...... for example Packets from source Node A propagate to
destination Node C through Node B (intermediate node), you maybe only define
the policy from A to C but you did not define any policy/code point for any
packets from A to B (usually routing pkts/ or pkts other than DATA)....try
it....