Dear All,
I am facing problem in simulating the PUMA in multiple radio multi channel
environment. I have ported PUMA multicasting patch for wireless to ns-2.31.
Its working well when i ran its example. I have also integrated the crcn
patch for cognitive radio network in ns-2.31 which is also working well on
its own example. Now i am writing my own example for checking the PUMA
performance over crcn mac. It is not working and giving an error.
can't set "chan(0)": variable isn't array
    while executing
"set chan($indexch) $ch"
    (procedure "_o3" line 3)
    (Simulator add-channel line 3)
    invoked from within
"$ns_ add-channel $i $chan_($i)"
    ("for" body line 3)
    invoked from within
"for {set i 0} {$i < $val(channum) } {incr i} {
puts "error is over here b4 channel"
$ns_ add-channel $i $chan_($i)
puts "error is over here after chan..."

It is giving an error on add-channel function and pointing that can't set
"chan(0)": variable isn't array. But sir it does not give any error when it
run on crcn example.

Waiting for useful replies.