Hi Ejaz,

In fact, the CRCN patch has an array that maintains the number of channels
at the routing layer. When you run any other routing protocol except the
aodv or wcett provided with the CRCN patch, it will give you an error.
Because, other protocols are not configured to work with multiple channels.

Thanks
Regards

Mubashir Husain Rehmani
Lip6, UPMC-Sorbone Universités,