Hi,

I'm currently developing my NSBasic applications outside of the
desktop IDE as text files.

Due to a problem I found with loading and re-loading text files into
the desktop IDE, I realized that if you send the text file, with the
NSB termination, to the device, it runs properly.

What are the disadvantages of doing this (i.e. writing MyProgram.NSB
with a text editor and sending this to the device), versus loading the
text file into the desktop IDE, and then sending the NSB file to the
device?

Best regards,
Edgard Riba