Hi,

I'm having a problem with the picturebox control and wondered if anyone can
help. I have a non-commercial program and have tested it on a Toshiba g900 and
an old imate jam. On both I get sensible text sizes using graph.fontsize=9 (and
even without this setting).

However, a user has used the program on a HP HX2790 and he gets very small
text, maybe half the size, but in the correct position (i.e. not a resolution
problem).

Is anyone able to tell me how to get around this?

Many thanks in advance.

Andrew.