Hello,

I'm using ip*works for a few months, with NsBasic on Windows mobile 6.
Sending mail ran quite well.
But now, though I didn't change anything – I think -, new messages
appear while establishing the connection, like :

2 : Connecting to mail server
2 : Connected
1: 220 Pnmsfsmtfe165.bouyuestel.com – Sever ESMTP (MTA Server)
0: EHLO MMLHTC
1: 451 Requested action aborted: local error in processing
0: HELO MMLHTC
1: 250- Pnmsfsmtfe165.bouyuestel.com
1: 250-8BITMIME
1: 250-DSN
1: 250-ENHANCEDSTAUSCODES
1:250-HELP
1:250-XLOOP C…….
1:250-NO-SOLLICITING
1:250 SIZE 0
0: EHLO MMLHTC
1: 451 Requested action aborted: local error in processing
0: EHLO MMLHTC

Disconnected or succeed…(1:221 2.3.0 Bye received. Goodbye)

At the end of the process, sometimes the mail is sent, sometimes no.
But what does make these messages appear : they didn't before...

Can you help me, please ?