I've been using NSBasic/CE for several years now. I have an app that has been
quite popular and I've been relatively happy with the product.

However, one of the most frequent questions I get is "why can't I run your app
on my <non-touchscreen PDA/phone>?"

I don't see NSBasic making any steps to create a product for the
non-touchscreen world. Perhaps it's time to move on. I'm going to be taking a
close look at Basic4ppc and a few other alternatives in an attempt to rewrite
my application to support all users.

Anyone else had similar thoughts and made the leap to another platform because
of a lack of support for that category of devices?