Here is a message I received from a user of my application designed with nsb-ce
6.5:

"Installed PocketCogo to my Palm Treo 700 wx with Windows Mobile 6 professional
CE os 5.2.1620 build18125.0.42.
The Processor is: PXA272-312Mhz Memory is 57.38 Mb with an 4 GB sdhc memory
card. The program executes but does not allow me to see full screen after
Pocketcogo.nsb is doubled tapped. The file for install is RuntimeFat.ppc.exe
with activesync. Is there a solution to re-size screen? Screen size is 2.5" x
2.5" diagonal."

I then sent him RunTimeFat.ARM42.exe and this is return message:
"The RuntimeFat.42ARM.exe gives me a windows error message to send to
Microsoft."

Any ideas anyone?

Jim Schuchert