I may have misunderstood what 'no separate runtime' means in the documentation.
I opened my application in the 8.0 ide, made changes and saved the project. I
use the MS emulator 6.1.4 configured for a shared folder on my PC when testing.
However, the standalone ".nsb" will not open on the emulator because it is not
associated with any application. When I execute BASIC.PocketPC4_ARM.cab from
the shared folder, it works the way it should. I haven't tried it on my device
yet because I first wanted to get a definitive answer. I was under the
impression that by using the 8.0 version, all I would have to send was the
".nsb" file. I would appreciate some clarification.

Jim Schuchert