Well, George, the hard reset doesn't help. I had tried it multiple times before
my previous post. I can also execute the RuntimeFat.ppc.exe to get the same
positive results as with the BASIC.PocketPC4_ARM.cab. Earlier this year Rolf
Brandt sent that file when he was helping me be efficient with an emulator.
However, I had found it previously in some other folder on my computer.

As far as the 'company name' issue goes, the only time it looks screwy is when
it first starts the installer with this message: "Welcome to the installer for
<appname> from <appnameCo.>...that last is the problem. I can't find anywhere
how to change it. It comes from the very first one I did with the built in
installer. The nsp file does not reveal anything. Thanks for your time.

Jim