Yes, that is what I get.

But that list of DLL files does not help the user know which DLL to choose that
may contain the "File" control for instance which is the MSCEFile.dll.

I was expecting a list like:

File
FileSystem
GridCtrl
ListViewCtrl
TabStrip
TreeViewCtrl
etc

The user selects one from the above list and the IDE then inserts the matching
DLL into the Resource section to be included by the Installer.

Prior to v8.0 the choosing of the DLL was hidden from the user as it was all
taken care of by the RuntimeFat installer which included all the DLLs.

A simple IDE gui implementing the above would help users.

Or a new TechNote that shows the mapping of the control names to the required
DLL, like:

File => MSCEFile.dll
FileSystem => MSCEFile.dll
GridCtrl => MSCEGrid.dll