Ok, George, I created a "Hello World" project, did not put anything in the
company name field. The installer used 'helloworldco' as the company.

Then I made a new one with a different name and put a company name in the
field. The installedr still used "helloworldco".

I did a third one and put a company name before doing anything else. Still the
same 'helloworldco'. So I think you should take a look at that. The end user
may want to know what's going on when he sees something not related to the true
company name.

Jim