Hi Andrew,

Yes, that's correct. Hi Res is accomplished by inserting a special
resource. The desktop IDE does this - but it's a bit complex to do. If
you don't want to wait for us, you could probably accomplish it with
some DECLARE statements.

A stub running on the device could certainly call a program you have
written. If you using the CHAIN statement, it would remain in Hi Res mode.

George Henne
NS BASIC Corporation
http://www.nsbasic.com