From: nsbasic...@yahoogroups.com [mailto:nsbasic...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of bigp...@rogers.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 6:40 PM
To: nsbasic...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [nsbasic-ce] Writing to file keeps overwriting

This code is in a command button. All the proper AddObjets are in the
From1_Load.

Every time I click the command button I want what ever is typed into
textbox1 and textbox3 to get written to a file

I enter a some info into the textboxes, tap the command button, then
retype some different information into the textboxs and tap the command
button...etc

What is happening is that only the last piece of data I type into the
text boxes show up in the file.

How do I get it to the information from the textboxes to save each time
I click the command button and not overwite.

Dim file
Dim abc

abc = textbox1.Text & "," & textbox3.Text &

Set File = FS3.OpenFile(filename3)

File.WriteText abc,1
File.close