From: "chris_kenworthy" <chrisk...@gmail.com>
To: nsbasic...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 8:48:07 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [nsbasic-ce] Re: Writing to file keeps overwriting

I'm going to hazard a guess that the form_load command for FS3 was:
AddObject "newObjects.utilctls.SFMain", "FS3"

The syntax given matches what's specified in
http://www.nsbasic.com/ce/info/technotes/TN08.htm

In that case, I would try:
File.Seek(0,2)

between OpenFile and WriteText. This moves 'current position in the file' to 0
bytes offset from end of file.

Not guaranteed to work without tweaking, but let us know if that's any help.