This is probably a dumb question, but here goes...

Using NS Basic/CE 8.x, if I have a component packaged as CAB files should I
extract the DLL from the CAB in order to reference and use it?

Also I have separate CABs for ARM, MIPS, and SH3 (and an INI referencing all 3
of them).  I haven't noticed this with things like newObjects' components, the
MSCExxx components, etc.  Is there an option that lets a CE DLL contain several
platforms' code intermixed vs. separate DLLs?

How do we handle such situations?  Or do I have a problem?

Thanks!

Bob