While the behavior when using "ShowOKButton True" is useful and welcome for
many applications, it seems to deviate quite far from the OK button's intended
purpose.

Is there any technique that can be used to modify this behavior back to the
expected "OK this dialog" functionality?

I wouldn't want the [X]-button (minimize) action, but rather some event I can
handle that would tell my code it can close/hide the current "dialog" form and
return to a main form.

Thanks for any ideas.

Bob