NSB/CE version 8.1.2a

I am having problems catching the OnClick event in certain
"NSBasic.comctl.ListView.1" controls.  I have one where I can never catch the
event in the OnClick handler:

Sub lvwServNav_OnClick(oEvent)
    MsgBox "Click"
End Sub

I do have a number of added ListItems.  Clicking on an Item does cause the item
to be selected (visible highlight set on).  This listview control is in Report
view.

In the very same program I have another Form that is mostly clear of controls.
Adding another NSListView and an OnClick handler there works fine!

Using menu actions I can move from one Form to the other and back.  The
"important" one (lvwServNav) never works, while the dummy test one
(NSListView1) always does.  Both are added via AddObject, and I have verified
they're being added to the Form they "belong to" (verified the AddObject
"parent" parameter).

I have gone over my typing many times and I don't think I'm spelling the event
handler routine wrong.  I've even commented out the settings for various
properties such as HideColumnHeaders, MultiSelect, FullRowSelect, etc.

Are there some conditions that I have missed that could cause the event not to
fire?  Is there a trick I missed in naming the event handler properly (I can't
see anything I missed)?

Other events on this Form such as LabelX_Click and ListBoxX_Click are being
fired and handled as expected.