I'm trying to add items to a list box which all the fields will line up.
The text box font is Courier New which I think is fixed pitch.

Here's the code that does not line up.

            '-- build list box text
            tmp = Left(list(count,recBinNbr) & Space(5),5)
            tmp = tmp & Left(UCase(list(count,recDesc1)) & Space(30),30)
            tmp = tmp & Right(FormatNumber(list(count,recQtyDue),0,0,0,0),5)
            ListBox1.AddItem tmp

How can I fix this, or can you give me some sample code which does.
Thanks