I'm sorry George,

In my haste I thought you wanted to display columns in a Textbox.  So I posted
a working sample I had but it clearly doesn't help you much.

Slowing down and READING your original question I see you are trying to display
columns in a ListBox, an entirely different matter.

One alternative is to use a ListView control in "Report View."

http://www.nsbasic.com/desktop/info/technotes/TN12.htm

This gets you columns with optional column headers.

However it sounds as if you have the matter sorted out for now, despite some
problems.

Testing the same thing myself though (a simple ListBox with Font set to Courier
New) it is working without having to set the Font in code.  One thing I have
noticed is that the IDE can often be a little glitchy when setting properties
in the Properties Window.

For example when I tried to set a ListBox's Font to "Courier New" I saw that it
actually got set to "Courier" (a font face that doesn't exist in Windows
Mobile).  I had to try again and then I got it to set properly.  The FontName
dropdown played "jumpy-jump" and did not pick the FontName I clicked on the
first time.  This happens a lot.

NSB/CE Version 8.1.2a here.

Good luck,

Bob