Hi,
Me again :-(

I'm very confused with version 8.   I had to change machines, and it seems that
version 8 has changed in the way it works, so I'm perplexed as to how to
work...

George (or other kind soul), could you please help me get on track again...?

1) I am back on XP, as I want to get working asap.   I was able to install the
Mobile 5.0 images of the emulator, and that is working.  I can load the
emulator image ok.

2) I can't remember.... Do I need to ALSO install Microsoft Active Sync before
proceeding?

3) Now for the new IDE.... the previous installers are gone.   How do I install
the NSBasic runtime to ?

I previously liked working with text files while developing the application.  I
would add the .NSB extension to the text file, and copy it to the emulator.   I
could then run the application without problems.   This would speed development
A LOT for me.  Can't I work in the manner anymore?

Thanks,
Edgard