It's working right now as I'm in the middle of the relevant piece.
Probably won't be available after today though, as they take them down
after seven days - may not even be available later this evening.

I'm in no position to comment on Kathryn's playing style but it
certainly doesn't sound like the sort of pipe music she usually plays on
her albums. Of course, on her albums she's not got the Northern Sinfonia
playing with her either.

Tis good.