From: Frank Hogarth
To: 'Neil Tavernor'
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 2:19 PM
Subject: RE: Northumbrian Evening

Dear Neil,

Many thanks for the response.  I appreciate your comments, and can only thank
you for making the effort you are doing, which is appreciated.

The event takes place at "Gnosall Community Centre" and we have said on the
tickets that it will start at 8.00 and finish at 11.30.

In this age of SAT Nav's and the internet if I give you my post code it may
help as Gnosall is quite a small village with the Community Centre being on the
High Street.  ST20 0QS.

We would provide a meal (Hog Roast + with a few bits of Northumberland) for
anyone who could attend and guests, say up to four, and we would pay for travel
expenses (within reason - I'm an accountant (J).  We would envisage having the
meal, and then having an introduction to the pipes and the playing of a couple
of pieces, after the meal, with the band taking over after that with a Ceilidh .

We are not looking for a professional musician, but someone who can introduce
us to this "Northumbrian" instrument.   We would just appreciate seeing it and
hearing it live. Everyone we have mentioned it too have said "wow it would be
great to hear it played".

Again, many thanks for taking this on board, even if nothing comes of it, I
appreciate the fact that you are interested.

Kind regards

Frank Hogarth.