Hi,
A number of pipers are going to be at Whitby this year.
As a part of this we have been fortunate enough to arranged for Pauline Cato to
visit us.
Pauline has agreed to do a couple of piping workshops for us on Monday 18th
August, probably from 1345 - 1600hrs though we plan to?have lunch from 1300.

If you are interested please could you let Susan ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) know as
soon as possible as numbers?are limited.

Regards

Malcolm

If you know of any other pipers (not on the list) ?who might be interested
could you let them know.