Hello John,

I think with orchestral instrument pads the main issue is one of consistency in industrial production. Additionally, leather will always require more attention in fitting.

The important question with any new material is not only how well it works but how long it will work. My own strong preference remains for leather NSP keypads. Important to keep an open mind over these questions and I may well change my mind in 40 years time.

Francis