From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of
Anthony Robb
Sent: 23 October 2009 09:53
To: Francis Wood
Cc: Dartmouth NPS
Subject: [NSP] Re: Colin Ross and all that

   Sorry for tardy reply - slaving over protools for two days until late
   last night.
   I came into piping via a route involving David Hillery, Colin Caisley
   and Tom Clough nothing to do with NPS but I thought such individual
   routes were fairly rare. Are you saying most of the nsp list people
   would also trace a route where no one from the NPS was is the chain?
   Please elucidate!
   Anthony