I hate lists also the London Pipers and especially Francis
-----Original Message-----
From: si...@leveau8.fsnet.co.uk
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:04:38
To: Francis Wood<oatenp...@googlemail.com>; <lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu>;
Anthony Robb<anth...@robbpipes.com>
Cc: Dartmouth NPS<nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Subject: [NSP] Re: Old Guy

Anthony
It is a great track. I have been lucky to hear Willy A and Willy T and Jo play
and the wonderful rhythm and sheer joy for the music was infectious.
I should add that Anthony and Richard Butler were the first tutors that I ever
had. Ian Lawther with his enthusiasm and annoying habit of playing any
instrument well!!  first got me to competitions . But I have been made to feel
so welcome by so many people it seems unreasonable to list more . However Colin
R, Pauline, Andy, Chris, The Rothbury crew and David B. thank you in this
public forum. I would also like the NPS and all those who have organised, and
helped me.

I have always felt privileged to have access to such generously given advice
and guidance.

Simon Leveaux