Hi John,

Yes, that's great information!

I too had a look on the FARNE site but my brief search didn't come up with the items you found.

I followed the link provided by Tim to the sound file of George Atkinson playing it. A very good item. He begins with Whinhams 'Remember Me', a tune that has such similarities with the Barrington that at first I was confused and took it as a variant of the Barrington.

Francis