Hello Richard,

Many NSP bags can be slightly rectangular in aspect and the 'corner' near the
blowpipe has the potential to annoy some players. If you find that
experimentation in managing the bag differently does not help, a good solution
would be to order a bag with the profile of that edge smoothed into a broader
curve. Enough to make this more comfortable without significantly disturbing
the position of the blowpipe stock.

Jackie Boyce will make you anything you like. His bags are excellent:

http://pipebagmaker.com/

Francis